Exceptional Apartments in a Superb Setting
EXCEPTIONAL NEW ALBANY APARTMENTS IN A SUPERB SETTING.
Library Lane is the vibrant new development of north shore apartments taking shape in Albany, Auckland. With the success of Stage One assured, it’s time to explore the exciting possibilities of Stage Two.
Just 20 minutes from Auckland’s CBD, Library Lane offers all the advantages of urban living, but with easy access to nature and the gentle-paced lifestyle of Albany Village. Striking contemporary architecture, stylish interiors and a sensitive use of space all come together in one stunning development.
Library Lane is the lifestyle you’ve been searching for. Discover it today.
Enjoy a lifestyle that’s the envy of the world. According to Mercer’s 2016 report, Auckland is rated third in the world for its all-round quality of life. It’s easy to see what impressed them.
“Albany apartments offers an exciting urban lifestyle that truly is the best of all worlds.”
At Library Lane you’re just minutes from the delightful beaches of Auckland’s East Coast Bays and the shady bush walks of Albany. When it’s time to relax you’ve got plenty of options. You could play a round of golf on Saturday morning, then catch some international sport at North Harbour Stadium – it’s just down the road.
If urban buzz is more your style, there’s a choice of bars and restaurants in Albany, as well as the shopping at Westfield Albany mall. And of course, the bright lights of downtown Auckland are just a short drive down the motorway.
There is something for everyone here:
- Well-regarded schools, including Albany Junior and Senior Schools, Kristin School and Pinehurst School.
- Massey University campus is right on your doorstep.
- Westfield Mall – home to over 140 specialty shops.
- Large format retail stores for all your household needs.
- Albany Village offers a laidback ambience, with cafes, bakeries and family-owned stores.
- Artisan foods at the local farmers’ market.
- Sandy beaches to while away summer days, plus parks and bush walks to soak up nature’s beauties.